USA: Charming Shoppes, Monsoon Shelve Franchise Deal
Some stores were closed last year, and the nine remaining Monsoon and Accessorize shops in the US will be shuttered over the next four months.
In January Monsoon said it had made a provision of £815,000 against the investment and this will cover the cost of the closures.
Companies: Charming Shoppes
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion retailer Charming Shoppes said it boosted full-year and fourth-quarter 2005 income and sales, driven by good trading at its Lane Bryant and Catherines Plus Sizes brands,...
Women's plus-size apparel company Charming Shoppes has forecasted increased sales and earnings outlook for the upcoming financial year....
Women's retailer Charming Shoppes has appointed a new group divisional president and a subsidiary president....
Plus-size women's apparel retailer Charming Shoppes is to set up 75 outlet stores under its Lane Bryant brand after signing a lease agreement with Retail Brand Alliance....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Large-size apparel retailer Charming Shoppes has enjoyed a 69 per cent jump in third-quarter profit on higher same-store sales....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts