USA: Charming Shoppes' Q3 Profit Triples To $7.03m
Ladies' fashion chain Charming Shoppes Inc on Wednesday said its third-quarter profit tripled on good sales of holiday products at its its Lane Bryant stores.
Third-quarter net income totalled $7.03m, or 6 cents a share, for the third quarter ended 30 October, compared with $2.16m, or 2 cents a share, in the year-before period.
Revenue rose 2.2 percent to $541.8m from $530.3m, whilst total operating expenses decreased 0.9 per cent. Same-store sales rose 1 per cent.
Charming Shoppes, which operates the Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, Fashion Bug Plus and Catherines Plus Sizes stores, signed a one-year deal with Davaco Sourcing Inc in September 2004 to manage its online procurement services.
Companies: Charming Shoppes
Fashion retailer Charming Shoppes said it boosted full-year and fourth-quarter 2005 income and sales, driven by good trading at its Lane Bryant and Catherines Plus Sizes brands,...
Women's plus-size apparel company Charming Shoppes has forecasted increased sales and earnings outlook for the upcoming financial year....
Women's retailer Charming Shoppes has appointed a new group divisional president and a subsidiary president....
Plus-size women's apparel retailer Charming Shoppes is to set up 75 outlet stores under its Lane Bryant brand after signing a lease agreement with Retail Brand Alliance....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Large-size apparel retailer Charming Shoppes has enjoyed a 69 per cent jump in third-quarter profit on higher same-store sales....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack