USA: Chelsea Interactive Chooses PeopleSupport Platform
PeopleSupport® Inc, the unified Internet customer care and customer intelligence provider, today announced details of its plans to host live text chat, e-mail response and voice communications for Chelsea Interactive ( www.chelseai.com ), a highly-scalable e-commerce platform for top brands including Elisabeth by Liz Claiborne, Cole Haan and Maidenform. Chelsea Interactive's technology platform enables brands to create customized storefronts in an effort to maximize consumer sales over the Internet. PeopleSupport's customer care representatives (eReps(TM)) will further enhance the online shopping experience for high-end consumers through personalized multi-channel customer service interaction. Designers from Liz Claiborne and other brands work closely with PeopleSupport to create an eRep training curriculum. "Chelsea Interactive understands that if an e-commerce business doesn't please its customers quickly and completely, they may never return for a second chance," said Steven Grasso, vice president, business development of Chelsea Interactive. "PeopleSupport is one of the many reasons that Chelsea Interactive's comprehensive e-commerce platform will be successful." "Chelsea Interactive has developed an incredible network of high-end consumer stores that will help drive growth in the projected $142 billion online retailing industry," said Lance Rosenzweig, PeopleSupport's CEO. "PeopleSupport's customer care platform is an ideal solution for brands that are dedicated to extending the traditions of personable and attentive off-line customer service to the online shopper."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020