USA: Chelsea Interactive Chooses PeopleSupport Platform
PeopleSupport® Inc, the unified Internet customer care and customer intelligence provider, today announced details of its plans to host live text chat, e-mail response and voice communications for Chelsea Interactive ( www.chelseai.com ), a highly-scalable e-commerce platform for top brands including Elisabeth by Liz Claiborne, Cole Haan and Maidenform. Chelsea Interactive's technology platform enables brands to create customized storefronts in an effort to maximize consumer sales over the Internet. PeopleSupport's customer care representatives (eReps(TM)) will further enhance the online shopping experience for high-end consumers through personalized multi-channel customer service interaction. Designers from Liz Claiborne and other brands work closely with PeopleSupport to create an eRep training curriculum. "Chelsea Interactive understands that if an e-commerce business doesn't please its customers quickly and completely, they may never return for a second chance," said Steven Grasso, vice president, business development of Chelsea Interactive. "PeopleSupport is one of the many reasons that Chelsea Interactive's comprehensive e-commerce platform will be successful." "Chelsea Interactive has developed an incredible network of high-end consumer stores that will help drive growth in the projected $142 billion online retailing industry," said Lance Rosenzweig, PeopleSupport's CEO. "PeopleSupport's customer care platform is an ideal solution for brands that are dedicated to extending the traditions of personable and attentive off-line customer service to the online shopper."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts