USA: Chelsea Interactive Chooses PeopleSupport Platform
PeopleSupport® Inc, the unified Internet customer care and customer intelligence provider, today announced details of its plans to host live text chat, e-mail response and voice communications for Chelsea Interactive ( www.chelseai.com ), a highly-scalable e-commerce platform for top brands including Elisabeth by Liz Claiborne, Cole Haan and Maidenform. Chelsea Interactive's technology platform enables brands to create customized storefronts in an effort to maximize consumer sales over the Internet. PeopleSupport's customer care representatives (eReps(TM)) will further enhance the online shopping experience for high-end consumers through personalized multi-channel customer service interaction. Designers from Liz Claiborne and other brands work closely with PeopleSupport to create an eRep training curriculum. "Chelsea Interactive understands that if an e-commerce business doesn't please its customers quickly and completely, they may never return for a second chance," said Steven Grasso, vice president, business development of Chelsea Interactive. "PeopleSupport is one of the many reasons that Chelsea Interactive's comprehensive e-commerce platform will be successful." "Chelsea Interactive has developed an incredible network of high-end consumer stores that will help drive growth in the projected $142 billion online retailing industry," said Lance Rosenzweig, PeopleSupport's CEO. "PeopleSupport's customer care platform is an ideal solution for brands that are dedicated to extending the traditions of personable and attentive off-line customer service to the online shopper."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack