USA: Chelsea Interactive Chooses PeopleSupport Platform
PeopleSupport® Inc, the unified Internet customer care and customer intelligence provider, today announced details of its plans to host live text chat, e-mail response and voice communications for Chelsea Interactive ( www.chelseai.com ), a highly-scalable e-commerce platform for top brands including Elisabeth by Liz Claiborne, Cole Haan and Maidenform. Chelsea Interactive's technology platform enables brands to create customized storefronts in an effort to maximize consumer sales over the Internet. PeopleSupport's customer care representatives (eReps(TM)) will further enhance the online shopping experience for high-end consumers through personalized multi-channel customer service interaction. Designers from Liz Claiborne and other brands work closely with PeopleSupport to create an eRep training curriculum. "Chelsea Interactive understands that if an e-commerce business doesn't please its customers quickly and completely, they may never return for a second chance," said Steven Grasso, vice president, business development of Chelsea Interactive. "PeopleSupport is one of the many reasons that Chelsea Interactive's comprehensive e-commerce platform will be successful." "Chelsea Interactive has developed an incredible network of high-end consumer stores that will help drive growth in the projected $142 billion online retailing industry," said Lance Rosenzweig, PeopleSupport's CEO. "PeopleSupport's customer care platform is an ideal solution for brands that are dedicated to extending the traditions of personable and attentive off-line customer service to the online shopper."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack