US Q4 in brief: Cherokee Global Brands, Perry Ellis, Destination Maternity
In the most recent fourth-quarter filings from US apparel brands and retailers, Destination Maternity and Perry Ellis saw their losses narrow, while New York & Co moved to a net profit. However, Iconix Brand Group cut its outlook after swinging to a loss, Finish Line saw its net profit plummet 90%, and Cherokee Global Brands posted a mixed performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth