USA: Cherokee Inc Announces Ramp Up in Executive Ranks
Cherokee Inc. (Nasdaq:CHKE) today announced the addition of two key executives. "We have assembled a dynamic team for Cherokee Inc. to become one of the largest managers and purveyors of brands on a global basis," said Howard Siegel, President. "The Cherokee licensing template has become a key factor in changing the retail landscape of America and our track record and business model is unparalleled," Siegel continued. "We are constantly reviewing other brands for their market potential and are now positioned to capitalize on those opportunities as they present themselves via purchase, revenue-sharing or representation agreements."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020