USA: Cherokee Inc Announces Ramp Up in Executive Ranks
Cherokee Inc. (Nasdaq:CHKE) today announced the addition of two key executives. "We have assembled a dynamic team for Cherokee Inc. to become one of the largest managers and purveyors of brands on a global basis," said Howard Siegel, President. "The Cherokee licensing template has become a key factor in changing the retail landscape of America and our track record and business model is unparalleled," Siegel continued. "We are constantly reviewing other brands for their market potential and are now positioned to capitalize on those opportunities as they present themselves via purchase, revenue-sharing or representation agreements."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective