USA: Cherokee Inc Announces Ramp Up in Executive Ranks
"We have assembled a dynamic team for Cherokee Inc. to become one of the largest managers and purveyors of brands on a global basis," said Howard Siegel, President.
"The Cherokee licensing template has become a key factor in changing the retail landscape of America and our track record and business model is unparalleled," Siegel continued. "We are constantly reviewing other brands for their market potential and are now positioned to capitalize on those opportunities as they present themselves via purchase, revenue-sharing or representation agreements."
Nina Leong, EVP Brand Development:
Most recently, Leong served as Executive Vice President at Ocean Pacific Apparel Corp, where she ran brand development and licensing for Op. Prior to this, Leong spent ten years at the Walt Disney company in consumer products licensing as vice president of retail development and oversaw licensing and retail initiatives. She joins Cherokee with fourteen years of retail and licensing experience and has strong relationships with retailers as well as manufacturers globally.
Larry Sass, VP Business Development:
Larry is a familiar name in the apparel and home furnishings industries, having worked for more than 12 years on all sides of the apparel business for Guess? and its licensees, and also launched its Home Collection. He has been responsible for managing national and international sales, new business development, merchandising, marketing, retail and licensing for multi-million-dollar divisions.
Cherokee Inc is a global licensor, marketer and manager of a variety of brands it owns or represents and is continuing its negotiations for domestic and international licensing contracts covering multiple categories of merchandise. Cherokee currently has licensing agreements in many categories, including family apparel, fashion accessories, as well as footwear, luggage, and cosmetics.
Companies: Cherokee Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Department store group Target has extended its retail licence agreement with licensor and brand management company Cherokee until January 2008....
Surf goods maker Ocean Pacific (Op) is producing a range of National Basketball Association (NBA) beachwear in what is the business's first co-branded strategic relationship....
Global licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc has signed an international license agreement with South African store group Pick'n Pay Retailers....
Apparel marketer Cherokee has posted a third-quarter pre-tax income rise, as retail sales grew in the company's four largest accounts....
Supermarket giant Tesco has appointed Terry Green, ex-chief executive of the collapsed Allders chain, as head of its clothing division....
Brand licensing group Cherokee Inc has reported a 10.4 per cent rise in second-quarter net revenues, and says it sees many growth opportunities ahead....
Licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc says its client Hot Kiss Inc - a footwear and accessory company - has entered into an exclusive international license agreement for its Hot Kiss and...
The ex-boss of collapsed department store chain Allders is in discussions to take over the lead of supermarket giant Tesco's clothing division, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report