USA: Cherokee Inc Announces Ramp Up in Executive Ranks
Cherokee Inc. (Nasdaq:CHKE) today announced the addition of two key executives. "We have assembled a dynamic team for Cherokee Inc. to become one of the largest managers and purveyors of brands on a global basis," said Howard Siegel, President. "The Cherokee licensing template has become a key factor in changing the retail landscape of America and our track record and business model is unparalleled," Siegel continued. "We are constantly reviewing other brands for their market potential and are now positioned to capitalize on those opportunities as they present themselves via purchase, revenue-sharing or representation agreements."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack