JAPAN: Cherokee Nets Deal For Hot Kiss, First Kiss
Licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc says its client Hot Kiss Inc - a footwear and accessory company - has entered into an exclusive international license agreement for its Hot Kiss and First Kiss brands with Sumikin Bussan Corporation, a major Japanese trading company.
Detailed terms of the multi-year agreement were not disclosed, but the deal includes a wide range of categories including juniors' and girls' apparel, accessories, sunglasses, watches, handbags, small leather goods and footwear. The agreement marks the first Hot Kiss and First Kiss license agreement in Japan.
Department store group Target has extended its retail licence agreement with licensor and brand management company Cherokee until January 2008....
Global licensor and brand management company Cherokee Inc has signed an international license agreement with South African store group Pick'n Pay Retailers....
Apparel marketer Cherokee has posted a third-quarter pre-tax income rise, as retail sales grew in the company's four largest accounts....
UK supermarket giant Tesco is suffering from the recent restrictions placed on EU imports of Chinese goods, but will continue to rely on China as an increasingly important clothing supplier....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a licensing deal for its Joe Boxer brand with Mexican apparel company Grupo Aviara....
Supermarket giant Tesco has appointed Terry Green, ex-chief executive of the collapsed Allders chain, as head of its clothing division....
Brand licensing group Cherokee Inc has reported a 10.4 per cent rise in second-quarter net revenues, and says it sees many growth opportunities ahead....
The ex-boss of collapsed department store chain Allders is in discussions to take over the lead of supermarket giant Tesco's clothing division, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores