USA: Cherokee Q2 Revenues Climb 8.6 Per Cent
Apparel, footwear and accessories licensor Cherokee Inc today reported results for the three months (second quarter) and six months ended August 4, 2001 (six months). Cherokee reported second quarter revenue increased 8.6 per cent to $8.3m from $7.7m in the prior year. Net income increased 14.6 per cent during the quarter to $3.3m from $2.8m last year. Diluted earnings per share increased 14.7 per cent to $0.39 versus $0.34 in the comparable period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022