US: Cherokee receives US$33.9m settlement from Iconix
Cherokee agreed back in April to axe its offer to buy the Mossimo brand if rival bidder Iconix bought out a finder's agreement signed when Cherokee took the brand to retailer Target.
Cherokee has also received repayment of $900,000 worth of past royalties from Mossimo.
In addition, the company will net a future payment of all accrued and unpaid finder's fees due from Mossimo for its fiscal third quarter and additional days up to and including the closing date of Iconix's Mossimo acquisition.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Despite lower royalties from its two biggest US licensees, Target and Mervyn's, Cherokee recorded sizeable gains in revenues and profits for the fourth quarter and full year due to a one-time payment ...
Iconix Brand Group said Wednesday (11 April) that a California superior court jury had ruled in its favour in its suit against Sweet Sportswear, Hubert Guez and other parties alleging infringement of ...
Cherokee Inc has licensed Mexican retailer Comercial Mexicana to market men's, women's and children's apparel, footwear and accessories under the Cherokee brand....
Marks & Spencer could poach the head of clothing at rival retailer Tesco, Terry Green, who has bolstered apparel lines during his tenure at the UK's number one supermarket....
The sale of the intellectual property of Danskin to Iconix Brand Group has been finalised....
Cherokee has signed an exclusive international license agreement for its Sideout Brand with Latin American firm P&L Global Network....
Iconix Brand Group Tuesday (6 March) reported sharply higher royalties but a more modest gain in profits for the fourth quarter....
Iconix Brand Group has agreed to buy the Rocawear line for US$204m in cash and up to an additional $35m in Iconix stock....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack