US: Cherokee renews Tesco deal until 2011
Chief executive of Tesco Central European Clothing, John Hoerner, said: "We are extremely pleased with the reaction we have had from our customers to the Cherokee brand, both in the UK and Central Europe.
"It has been an important contributor to the success of our clothing business."
Cherokee president Howard Siegel added: "Tesco has set the standard for quality fashions at affordable prices in the UK and Central Europe."
Siegel added that Cherokee looked forward to further growth of the brand.
Being green and ethical across the clothing supply chain is no longer an option but a commercial and environmental necessity. But just as important to the success of a sustainable clothing future is m...
Over half of all apparel sold in the US is either exclusive or private label as more and more retailers realise that the one who gets in the consumer's face first, fast and most often is going to win ...
Supermarket groups Tesco and Asda have promised to probe claims of worker abuse at factories in Bangladesh where their clothes are made....
A majority of shareholders at UK retailer Tesco decided to vote against a resolution for independent auditing of its clothing factories on Friday (29 June)....
UK supermarket retailer Tesco has come under fire from charity War on Want for allegedly recommending its shareholders not vote for independent auditing of its garment manufacturers at the company's A...
First quarter performance at Tesco, one of the world's largest retailers, has been overshadowed by a slowdown in its non-food business - which includes clothing....
Cherokee Inc's first quarter profits fell along with its royalty revenues, reflecting the termination of its finder's fee arrangement with Mossimo, the end of its relationship with Carrefour and decli...
Sri Lanka's Daya Group of companies will expand its apparel operations into Vietnam this year through a joint venture agreement with a Vietnamese state-owned company....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack