Cherokee signs Europe licensing deal
Global brand management business Cherokee Global Brands has entered into a new European license agreement with Saborn Licensing Company for its namesake brand.
The deal grants Saborn the rights to sell an assortment of men's, women's and children's clothing and accessories in department stores, speciality stores and hypermarkets in countries throughout Western and Central Europe including Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and select Scandinavian countries.
Product through the licensing deal is expected to launch in the autumn of 2016.
"Saborn will fully leverage our 360-degree platform, enabling them to benefit from the vision, agility and scale that we bring to our flagship partners around the world," said Henry Stupp, CEO of Cherokee Global Brands.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US apparel retailer Dick's Sporting Goods has promoted Lee Belitsky to the role of finance chief....
Strategic Partners Inc (SPI), based in Chatsworth, California, USA, is one of the USA's leading providers of medical apparel for medical professionals....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight into developments relating to the global apparel industry....
Upscale US fashion retailer Nordstrom is accelerating its e-commerce, digital and mobile efforts with several leadership changes, including the promotion of Ken Worzel as president of Nordstrom.com....
In the most recent second-quarter filings from US apparel and footwear brands and retailers, Tailored Brands showed improvement on Q1 but saw earnings slide, while DSW booked mixed results. Abercrombi...
Department store retailer JC Penney Company has promoted its CEO Marvin R Ellison to chairman, succeeding Myron (Mike) Ullman III, who will be retiring in line with the company's transition plan outli...
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022