Cherokee signs licensing deal for Canada and US
Cherokee Global Brands has entered into a license agreement with Canadian clothing firm NTD Apparel for its Everyday California brand.
The agreement provides NTD Apparel with the rights to manufacture and sell Everyday California in certain apparel and accessory categories for adults and kids. The distribution will include specialty and department store retailers as well as resorts throughout the US and Canada.
Product through the deal is expected to launch in spring 2016.
"In conjunction with the acquisition of Everyday California, we actively identified potential licensees that maintain core values which align well with our own value pillars of agility, vision and scale," said Cherokee CEO Henry Stupp. "NTD's excellent reputation combined with their many years of experience will provide Everyday California with an enhanced level of market recognition, helping to strengthen the brand's presence throughout the US and Canada."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
As the annual meeting of shareholders for Chico's FAS looms on 21 July, the fight is ongoing for a seat on the board of the US women's wear retailer....
Chico's FAS has reassured shareholders the company is "successfully executing" its strategic plan in the latest move amid a deepening rift between the US women's wear retailer and activist investor Ba...
Performance footwear and apparel brand Under Armour says that Dave Dombrow, its former senior vice president, creative footwear and accessories, will be making a return to the company as chief design ...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report