US: Cherokee, Target extend licensing deal
According to a filing published yesterday (6 January), the new deal has been extended from 1 February 2015 to 31 January 2017.
The restated agreement, which began on 1 February 2008, has been extended three times - once in 2011 and twice in 2013.
The US holiday season, typically defined as the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas day, is a key period for retailers, and brings new challenges on a yearly basis. This case study analyzes Targ...
Global brand management business Cherokee Global Brands has booked an increase in third-quarter earnings and sales, and says it is exploring expansion in Central Europe....
"If indigo was invented today, we would never approve it.” Andrew Olah, founder of the Kingpins denim show, and of Olah Inc., a textile marketing, development, and sales agency in the US. Comments...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Shanghai Challenge buys stake in Masood Textile