USA: Cherokee Unites DIC, Toys 'R' Us In Liberty's Kids Deal
Licensing and brand management company Cherokee Inc has engineered an agreement between DIC Entertainment and Toys "R" Us to create a complete line of Liberty's Kids branded merchandise. The retailer will be directly responsible for the development and manufacturing of toys, school supplies, accessories, party goods and girls and boys apparel with a planned launch date in early spring 2003. Animated series Liberty's Kids will debut on PBS Kids on 2 September 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack