USA: Chico's Announces October Sales Results
Chico's FAS today announced October sales results for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the four week period ended October 28, 2000 increased 80.3 per cent to $22.9m from $12.7m reported for the four week period ended October 30, 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 44.3 per cent for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the third quarter ended October 28, 2000 increased 72.4 per cent to $69m from $40m for the same period a year ago. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 39.1 per cent for the thirteen week period. For the thirty-nine weeks ended October 28, 2000, total sales increased 64.6 per cent to $186.3m from $113.2m for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 34.9 per cent for the thirty-nine week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar