USA: Chico's Announces October Sales Results
Chico's FAS today announced October sales results for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the four week period ended October 28, 2000 increased 80.3 per cent to $22.9m from $12.7m reported for the four week period ended October 30, 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 44.3 per cent for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the third quarter ended October 28, 2000 increased 72.4 per cent to $69m from $40m for the same period a year ago. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 39.1 per cent for the thirteen week period. For the thirty-nine weeks ended October 28, 2000, total sales increased 64.6 per cent to $186.3m from $113.2m for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 34.9 per cent for the thirty-nine week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report