USA: Chico's Announces October Sales Results
Chico's FAS today announced October sales results for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the four week period ended October 28, 2000 increased 80.3 per cent to $22.9m from $12.7m reported for the four week period ended October 30, 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 44.3 per cent for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the third quarter ended October 28, 2000 increased 72.4 per cent to $69m from $40m for the same period a year ago. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 39.1 per cent for the thirteen week period. For the thirty-nine weeks ended October 28, 2000, total sales increased 64.6 per cent to $186.3m from $113.2m for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 34.9 per cent for the thirty-nine week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again