USA: Chico's Announces October Sales Results
Chico's FAS today announced October sales results for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the four week period ended October 28, 2000 increased 80.3 per cent to $22.9m from $12.7m reported for the four week period ended October 30, 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 44.3 per cent for the four week period ended October 28, 2000. Total sales for the third quarter ended October 28, 2000 increased 72.4 per cent to $69m from $40m for the same period a year ago. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 39.1 per cent for the thirteen week period. For the thirty-nine weeks ended October 28, 2000, total sales increased 64.6 per cent to $186.3m from $113.2m for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 34.9 per cent for the thirty-nine week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar