USA: Chico's Chooses New Supply Chain Software
Women's fashion retailer Chico's FAS has chosen Manhattan Associates' supply chain execution solution, PkMS and business intelligence tool SmartInfo, for its new 240,000 square foot distribution center in Georgia.
The software will replace Chico's legacy warehouse management system and allow the company to manage and control distribution processes more efficiently at the state-of-the-art delivery complex.
Early next year Chico's also plans to deploy SmartInfo which will enable it to utilise real-time monitoring of distribution centre activities for streamlined management of warehouse operations throughout the day.
Chico's vice president and CIO, Ajit Patel, commented: "PkMS offers us a solution with extensive capabilities and features we currently do not have. We expect to be able to leverage Manhattan Associates' expertise in the retail apparel industry and PkMS' functionality to provide an attractive return on our investment."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Supply chain planner Manhattan Associates has announced its new supply chain strategies for retailers, claiming it is the only solutions provider to offer the complete footprint for supply chain manag...
Neighbouhood department store Mervyns has selected Manhattan Associates' Integrated Logistics Solutions as part of an IT upgrade....
Sportswear maker Fortune Fashions Industries has signed a deal with Sunrise Technologies for the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Microsoft Axapta) ERP system and the warehouse outbound s...
Apparel group VF Corporation has chosen Manhattan Associates' warehouse management, labor management and performance management solutions for its outdoor division's newest distribution centre in Visal...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022