USA: Chico's FAS Announces June Sales Results
Chico's FAS, Inc (Nasdaq: CHCS) today announced June sales results for the five week period ended July 1, 2000. Total sales for the five week period ended July 1, 2000 increased 59.4 per cent to $23.4 million from $14.7 million reported for the five week period ended July 3, 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 28.0 percent for the five week period ended July 1, 2000. For the twenty-two weeks ended July 1, 2000, total sales increased 60.5 per cent to $100.5 million from $62.6 million for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 33.4 per cent for the twenty-two week period. Chico's sells exclusively designed, private-label women's casual clothing and related accessories. The company operates a chain of 214 stores in 37 states and the District of Columbia. It owns 204 stores; franchisees own 10.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022