USA: Chico's FAS Announces June Sales Results
Chico's FAS, Inc (Nasdaq: CHCS) today announced June sales results for the five week period ended July 1, 2000. Total sales for the five week period ended July 1, 2000 increased 59.4 per cent to $23.4 million from $14.7 million reported for the five week period ended July 3, 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 28.0 percent for the five week period ended July 1, 2000. For the twenty-two weeks ended July 1, 2000, total sales increased 60.5 per cent to $100.5 million from $62.6 million for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 33.4 per cent for the twenty-two week period. Chico's sells exclusively designed, private-label women's casual clothing and related accessories. The company operates a chain of 214 stores in 37 states and the District of Columbia. It owns 204 stores; franchisees own 10.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report