USA: Chico's FAS Announces September Sales Results
Total Chico's FAS, Inc sales for the five week period ended September 30, 2000 increased 69.4 per cent to $27.8m from $16.4m reported for the five week period ended October 2, 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 36.3 per cent for the five week period ended September 30, 2000. For the thirty-five weeks ended September 30, 2000, total sales increased 62.6 per cent to $163.5m from $100.5m for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the company-owned stores increased 33.7 per cent for the thirty-five week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack