USA: Chico's FAS, Inc. Announces May Sales Results
Chico's FAS, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHCS) today announced May sales results for the four week period ended May 27, 2000. Total sales for the four week period ended May 27, 2000 increased 77.1 percent to $20.4 million from $11.5 million reported for the four week period ended May 29, 1999. Comparable store sales for the Company-owned stores increased 47.4 percent for the four week period ended May 27, 2000. For the seventeen weeks ended May 27, 2000, total sales increased 60.8 percent to $77.1 million from $47.9 million for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the Company-owned stores increased 34.9 percent for the seventeen week period. Chico's sells exclusively designed, private-label women's casual clothing and related accessories. The Company operates a chain of 210 stores in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The Company owns 200 stores, franchisees own 10. For additional information on Chico's FAS, Inc. free of charge via the Internet, please go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts