USA: Chico's FAS, Inc. Announces May Sales Results
Chico's FAS, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHCS) today announced May sales results for the four week period ended May 27, 2000. Total sales for the four week period ended May 27, 2000 increased 77.1 percent to $20.4 million from $11.5 million reported for the four week period ended May 29, 1999. Comparable store sales for the Company-owned stores increased 47.4 percent for the four week period ended May 27, 2000. For the seventeen weeks ended May 27, 2000, total sales increased 60.8 percent to $77.1 million from $47.9 million for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the Company-owned stores increased 34.9 percent for the seventeen week period. Chico's sells exclusively designed, private-label women's casual clothing and related accessories. The Company operates a chain of 210 stores in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The Company owns 200 stores, franchisees own 10. For additional information on Chico's FAS, Inc. free of charge via the Internet, please go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack