USA: Chico's FAS, Inc. Announces May Sales Results
Chico's FAS, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHCS) today announced May sales results for the four week period ended May 27, 2000. Total sales for the four week period ended May 27, 2000 increased 77.1 percent to $20.4 million from $11.5 million reported for the four week period ended May 29, 1999. Comparable store sales for the Company-owned stores increased 47.4 percent for the four week period ended May 27, 2000. For the seventeen weeks ended May 27, 2000, total sales increased 60.8 percent to $77.1 million from $47.9 million for the same period in 1999. Comparable store sales for the Company-owned stores increased 34.9 percent for the seventeen week period. Chico's sells exclusively designed, private-label women's casual clothing and related accessories. The Company operates a chain of 210 stores in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The Company owns 200 stores, franchisees own 10. For additional information on Chico's FAS, Inc. free of charge via the Internet, please go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020