USA: Chico's FAS Inc Plans Move To The Big Board
Chico's FAS Inc has announced that it will move from Nasdaq to the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, 11 April, 2001. Chico's stock will trade under the ticker "CHS." Marvin Gralnick, President and Chief Executive Officer, said: "We are proud to join the outstanding companies listed on the world's premier stock exchange. Our NYSE listing marks an important milestone for Chico's. It should increase our visibility with the financial community, expanding the scope of institutional investors willing to invest in Chico's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022