USA: Chico's FAS Sales Up 36.5 Per Cent In March
Private label women's apparel retailer Chico's FAS Inc today said March sales increased 36.5 per cent to $50.3 million from $36.9 million in the same period last year.
Comparable store sales for the five weeks to ended 6 April 2002 increased 11.7 per cent.
For the nine weeks ended 6 April 2002, total sales increased 36.7 per cent to $83.5 million from $61.1 million. Comparable store sales increased 11.4 per cent.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts