USA: Chico's FAS Sales Up 36.5 Per Cent In March
Private label women's apparel retailer Chico's FAS Inc today said March sales increased 36.5 per cent to $50.3 million from $36.9 million in the same period last year. Comparable store sales for the five weeks to ended 6 April 2002 increased 11.7 per cent. For the nine weeks ended 6 April 2002, total sales increased 36.7 per cent to $83.5 million from $61.1 million. Comparable store sales increased 11.4 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack