USA: Chico's FAS Sales Up 36.5 Per Cent In March
Private label women's apparel retailer Chico's FAS Inc today said March sales increased 36.5 per cent to $50.3 million from $36.9 million in the same period last year. Comparable store sales for the five weeks to ended 6 April 2002 increased 11.7 per cent. For the nine weeks ended 6 April 2002, total sales increased 36.7 per cent to $83.5 million from $61.1 million. Comparable store sales increased 11.4 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020