USA: Chico's FAS Same-Store Sales Climb 4.9 Per Cent
Private label women's clothing retailer Chico's FAS Inc today said sales rose 4.9 per cent at stores open for at least a year in the four weeks ended 3 August, with overall sales climbing 34.2 per cent to $34.6 million from $25.8 million reported for the same period last year. Total sales for the second quarter increased 39.8 per cent to $125.1 million from $89.5 million for the same period a year ago. Comparable store sales increased 11.6 per cent for the 13-week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack