USA: Chico's FAS Same-Store Sales Climb 4.9 Per Cent
Private label women's clothing retailer Chico's FAS Inc today said sales rose 4.9 per cent at stores open for at least a year in the four weeks ended 3 August, with overall sales climbing 34.2 per cent to $34.6 million from $25.8 million reported for the same period last year. Total sales for the second quarter increased 39.8 per cent to $125.1 million from $89.5 million for the same period a year ago. Comparable store sales increased 11.6 per cent for the 13-week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022