USA: Chico's FAS Strengthens Management Team
Leading US-based women's fashion retailer Chico's FAS Inc today announced that Michele Handley, Michael Kincaid and Faye Matty were promoted to vice president-planning and allocation, vice president-finance and vice president-merchandising, respectively.
Ms Handley has been with Chico's since January 1999 and has over 20 years' experience in retailing with The Sports Authority, The Limited and May Company.
Mr Kincaid has been with Chico's since September 1999 and has over 20 years' experience in accounting in a retail environment with Price Waterhouse, Tractor Supply, Cole National and Revco Drug Stores, while Ms Matty has been with Chico's since June 2001 and has over 25 years' experience in women's fashion retailing.
Scott Edmonds, Chico's president and chief operating officer, said: "These dedicated individuals have shown the leadership skills necessary to effectively manage their departments and we are pleased to recognise this with these promotions."
Chico's operates 285 stores across the US.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020