US: Chico's makes management additions
Women's specialty retailer Chico's has made two management additions as part of its continuing push to position itself for future growth.
Manuel O Jessup is joining the company as senior VP - chief human resources officer, with responsibility for overseeing all human resources functions and activities for the more than 12,000 associates.
Jessup previously worked at Sara Lee Branded Apparel where he was most recently corporate VP, human resources.
Heath A Miller joins the firm as VP - executive creative director, with responsibility for managing the creative teams for the Chico's, White House | Black Market, and Soma by Chico's brands.
Miller was previously with The Limited Inc.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Women's specialty store chain Cache has hired Philip Morris as executive vice president and chief marketing officer. Morris had consulted with the firm since January but officially joined on 19 March....
Years of almost uninterrupted expansion came to an abrupt halt Tuesday (6 March) as Chico's FAS reported a steep decline in fourth-quarter profits and a dip in February same-store sales and said it wo...
The former chief executive of Tommy Hilfiger and Lands' End is joining the board of directors of Chico's FAS....
Charles J Kleman, whose tenure at Chico's FAS has spanned its transformation from small local retailer to national specialty chain, plans to step down as the firm's executive vice president, chief fin...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' January 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Chico's FAS on Thursday (11 January) reported that it had agreed to acquire most of the assets of the Chico's brand franchisee in the state of Minnesota, Intraco Inc, including its 12 retail locations...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' December 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Marvin and Helen Gralnick have resigned from the board of directors of Chico's FAS, the specialty store they founded in 1983, and Michael Weiss has been named to succeed Marvin Gralnick as chairman of...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts