US: Chico's names Michele Cloutier as brand president
Clothing chain Chico's FAS has promoted Michele Cloutier to the position of brand president for Chico's.
Since March 2007, Cloutier has served as the company's executive vice president chief merchandising officer, having joined in September 2006.
Prior to this, Cloutier worked as a senior executive for numerous retailers including Ann Taylor, Gap, Gap Body, and Banana Republic, the company said.
Footwear operator Wolverine World Wide has appointed The Warnaco Group's CEO, Joseph R Gromek, to its board....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' March 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Women's wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has swung to a fourth quarter loss on hefty costs related to its restructuring programme and lower traffic at its namesake shops....
Jill Dean, president of Tween Brands' Limited Too unit, has resigned with immediate effect....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' February 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Clothing and accessories retailer Chico's FAS Inc has swung to a fourth quarter loss on lower sales at its Chico's and White House|Black Market stores, and says it plans to trim its inventory and cost...
Cole Haan, the upmarket shoes, handbags, coats and accessories subsidiary of Nike Inc, is to stop using fur in its products from autumn 2008....
Women's apparel retailer Ann Taylor Stores Corporation has reported that its net sales rose 2.3% to US$2.396bn during fiscal 2007....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"