USA: Chico's Q3 Profit Surges 75% On Soaring Sales
Leading women's clothing chain Chico's FAS Inc on Tuesday posted a huge 74.7 per cent year-on-year jump in third quarter net profit on the back of higher sales, improved margins and a new distribution centre. The Florida-based operator of 372 stores reported a net profit of $15.5 million versus $8.9m in the year-ago period with revenue up a whopping 46.1 per cent to $137.3m from $94m in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores