USA: Chico's Reports Record January Sales
Leading US retailer of exclusively designed, private-label women's casual clothing and accessories, Chico's FAS Inc, on Tuesday reported a 26.8 per cent surge in January sales to $28.9 million from $22.8m in the year-ago period. In a statement, the retailer - which owns 300 stores and has 11 franchisees - said comparable store sales for company-owned stores increased 22.4 per cent for the four week period ending February 2, 2002 compared to the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again