US: Chico's to enter Mexico through franchise deal
US women's wear retailer Chico's is to launch its namesake brand in Mexico as part of a franchise deal with department store group El Puerto de Liverpool.
The expansion will begin with a stand-alone boutique opening at Perisur Mall, Mexico City in spring. A second stand-alone boutique will open in Villahermosa, Tabasco, in addition to branded shop-in-shops in Liverpool department stores.
Liverpool also plans to roll out six namesake department store shop-in-shops during the first half of this year.
"We could not be more thrilled for the opening of the first Chico's international location in Mexico," said Cinny Murray, Chico's brand president. "I'm so excited to bring the women of Mexico fabulous Chico's fashion, and this is an incredible growth opportunity for our brand."
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
Women's wear retailer Chico's FAS has appointed Todd Vogensen as its new senior vice president, chief financial officer....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre