USA: Chico's Wins FTC Approval To Buy White House
Women's fashion retail group Chico's FAS Inc has received antitrust clearance from the Federal Trade Commission for its proposed acquisition of White House Inc. The commission said it had given the green light to the $90 million deal which will see Florida-based Chico’s acquire the operator of 103 women's apparel stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores