UK: Child-Friendly Fabrics Hope To Reduce Stress Levels
Bespoke uniform manufacturer Grahame Gardner Ltd has launched an exclusive line of child-friendly fabrics aimed at all those who work with children. The four designs in the series are eye-catching and fun, combining bright colorways with hand-drawn images, and the company is though to be one of only a few to have produced material specifically for this end-user profile.Sales director James Greenlees explains how the company hit on the idea of developing this line: "Whilst evaluating the products currently on the market I realized there wasn't a flexible fabric targeted at children or their carers. Hospitals, dental surgeries, classrooms and nurseries can be intimidating for children ― I think anything produced with children in mind can reduce their levels of stress in difficult situations."The flexibility of the company's manufacturing allows the designs to be offered in "limitless" style and color combinations. Full staff uniforms or any individual garments for staff or children can also be made up in any of the fabrics. And material is available direct off the roll to be made into co-ordinating products such as curtains, bedspreads and other soft furnishings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022