UK: Child-Friendly Fabrics Hope To Reduce Stress Levels
Bespoke uniform manufacturer Grahame Gardner Ltd has launched an exclusive line of child-friendly fabrics aimed at all those who work with children. The four designs in the series are eye-catching and fun, combining bright colorways with hand-drawn images, and the company is though to be one of only a few to have produced material specifically for this end-user profile.Sales director James Greenlees explains how the company hit on the idea of developing this line: "Whilst evaluating the products currently on the market I realized there wasn't a flexible fabric targeted at children or their carers. Hospitals, dental surgeries, classrooms and nurseries can be intimidating for children ― I think anything produced with children in mind can reduce their levels of stress in difficult situations."The flexibility of the company's manufacturing allows the designs to be offered in "limitless" style and color combinations. Full staff uniforms or any individual garments for staff or children can also be made up in any of the fabrics. And material is available direct off the roll to be made into co-ordinating products such as curtains, bedspreads and other soft furnishings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report