FRANCE: Children Worldwide Fashion selects Centric PLM
Paris-based Children Worldwide Fashion Group (CWF) has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) system to help streamline its product development process.
CWF, which supplies top-end and luxury children's wear under brands including Billiebush, Boss, Burberry, Chloé, DKNY, Little Marc Jacobs and Timberland, will use the software across all brands, categories and product departments.
It will "replace a host of separate e-mail and spreadsheet-based systems," says Bertrand Beaufort, chief information officer of CWF.
CWF is present in 74 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America, with a controlled distribution network of 2,300 stores. The company also operates 18 Atelier de Courcelles multi-brand stores, its exclusive retail concept.
It has purchased the business planning, calendar management, collection management, materials management, product sourcing, product specification, quality management and collection management modules of the Centric 8 PLM system.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Teen apparel retailer Aéropostale has implemented product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help boost collaboration between its headquarters and global suppliers....
Spanish footwear company Camper has selected Centric Software to provide its product lifecycle management (PLM) solution....
Women's clothing designer Jude Connally has chosen BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solutions to help support its wholesale and retail growth, impro...
Canadian footwear company Groupe Yellow has selected Epicor's Retail Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to support its retail operations....
Women's wear manufacturer Claudel Lingerie has said it has improved collaboration within its supply chain after investing in an ERP solution from Momentis Systems....
Kenneth Cole Productions has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM (product lifecycle management) software for its men's, women's, and children's apparel and footwear lines....
Women's apparel and accessories brand Nicole Miller is to implement NGC's fashion PLM (product lifecycle management) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software....
Oxford Golf, a division of Oxford Industries, is to implement the WFX PLM (product lifecycle management) software for apparel product development....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts