SAUDI ARABIA: Children’s Clothes Imports Valued
According to a report in the Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper last week, official sources estimate the value of Saudi children's clothes imports at SR 1.2bn ($300m) per annum. This import volume is currently growing at a rate of 15 per cent annually as over half of the Saudi population is under the age of 15. In addition, the average growth rate of the Saudi population is assessed at 3.8 per cent per annum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores