US: Children's Place names Baginski CFO
Children's clothing retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has today (25 April) appointed Steven Baginski as chief financial officer.
Last year, the company announced the departure of its executive vice president of finance and administration, Susan Riley.
"Steve is a seasoned financial executive with a deep knowledge of the retail apparel business," said Jane Elfers, president and CEO.
"In addition to his strong financial background, he has extensive experience in IT, logistics and procurement which makes him a great asset as we continue our focus on operational excellence."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Top stories on just-style this week include a call for Bangladesh to improve productivity, the sale of American Eagle's 77kids brand, and a report on factors influencing future cotton prices....
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place today (16 August) saw its second-quarter losses widen as higher costs of merchandise hurt the business....
US teen clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters has sold its loss-making children's business 77kids to Ezra Dabah, the former CEO of The Children's Place, for an undisclosed amount....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack