US: Children's Place names Baginski CFO
Children's clothing retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has today (25 April) appointed Steven Baginski as chief financial officer.
Last year, the company announced the departure of its executive vice president of finance and administration, Susan Riley.
"Steve is a seasoned financial executive with a deep knowledge of the retail apparel business," said Jane Elfers, president and CEO.
"In addition to his strong financial background, he has extensive experience in IT, logistics and procurement which makes him a great asset as we continue our focus on operational excellence."
Top stories on just-style this week include a call for Bangladesh to improve productivity, the sale of American Eagle's 77kids brand, and a report on factors influencing future cotton prices....
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place today (16 August) saw its second-quarter losses widen as higher costs of merchandise hurt the business....
US teen clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters has sold its loss-making children's business 77kids to Ezra Dabah, the former CEO of The Children's Place, for an undisclosed amount....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre