US: Children's Place names Baginski CFO
Children's clothing retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has today (25 April) appointed Steven Baginski as chief financial officer.
Last year, the company announced the departure of its executive vice president of finance and administration, Susan Riley.
"Steve is a seasoned financial executive with a deep knowledge of the retail apparel business," said Jane Elfers, president and CEO.
"In addition to his strong financial background, he has extensive experience in IT, logistics and procurement which makes him a great asset as we continue our focus on operational excellence."
Top stories on just-style this week include a call for Bangladesh to improve productivity, the sale of American Eagle's 77kids brand, and a report on factors influencing future cotton prices....
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place today (16 August) saw its second-quarter losses widen as higher costs of merchandise hurt the business....
US teen clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters has sold its loss-making children's business 77kids to Ezra Dabah, the former CEO of The Children's Place, for an undisclosed amount....
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry