US: Children's Place names Baginski CFO
Children's clothing retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has today (25 April) appointed Steven Baginski as chief financial officer.
Last year, the company announced the departure of its executive vice president of finance and administration, Susan Riley.
"Steve is a seasoned financial executive with a deep knowledge of the retail apparel business," said Jane Elfers, president and CEO.
"In addition to his strong financial background, he has extensive experience in IT, logistics and procurement which makes him a great asset as we continue our focus on operational excellence."
Top stories on just-style this week include a call for Bangladesh to improve productivity, the sale of American Eagle's 77kids brand, and a report on factors influencing future cotton prices....
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place today (16 August) saw its second-quarter losses widen as higher costs of merchandise hurt the business....
US teen clothing retailer American Eagle Outfitters has sold its loss-making children's business 77kids to Ezra Dabah, the former CEO of The Children's Place, for an undisclosed amount....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack