USA: Children's Place Names Ex-Gap Outlet Head President
Goldberg, the former president of Gap Inc's outlet division, will be responsible for merchandising, marketing and store operations in his new role.
According to Children's Place CEO Ezra Dabah, the company was "delighted" to welcome Goldberg to its executive team.
"Neal is a respected, well-rounded retail veteran with excellent leadership skills and a strong track record of growing successful businesses," Dabah said.
"His unique mix of merchandising and operational expertise will serve the business well as we build the necessary infrastructure to support our future growth and continue to strengthen our position in the zero to 10 age category."
A Children's Place spokesman said the position of president had been vacant for about four years, with its responsibilities being carried out by the CEO during that time.
Companies: Gap Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
In this, her second report on Thailand's textile industry, Niki Tait looks at projects aimed at preparing Thai manufacturers for the global market and assesses the sector's post-quota future....
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
Apparel giant Gap Inc has published its 2004 social responsibility report, in which it underscores its ongoing commitment to improving conditions in both its own sourcing base and throughout the globa...
Gap Inc yesterday said sales at stores open at least one year were flat in June, ending seven straight months of same-store sales declines....
Business analytics company Appian Analytics Inc has signed an agreement with clothing giant Gap Inc to provide business analytics and reporting services for monitoring performance across Gap brands in...
Apparel giant Gap Inc says it will open two branches of its Banana Republic chain in Tokyo later this summer....
US apparel giant Gap Inc has reported a slump in first-quarter income, after its namesake division saw poor sales of women's spring collections....
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022