USA: Children's Place Opens West Coast Distribution Centre
The Children's Place Retail Stores today announced commencement of operations in the company's 250,000 sq ft distribution centre located in southern California. This state-of-the-art facility will be used to support the company's aggressive westward expansion and service stores west of the Mississippi. The distribution centre is capable of servicing more than 500 stores and is expected to supply 120 stores by the end of this year and approximately 200 stores by the end of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"