US: Children's Place seeks CFO as Riley leaves
Retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has announced that its executive vice president of finance and administration, Susan Riley, is leaving the company.
The company has begun a search for a new chief financial officer and will eliminate the post of executive vice president, finance and administration.
John Taylor, vice president, finance, will assume the role of interim principal financial officer and Bernard McCracken, vice president, controller, will become its interim principal accounting officer.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Higher sales and merchandise margins helped the Children's Place Retail Stores Inc to a 4% rise in first quarter profit, but the specialty children's apparel chain said it expects expansion costs to p...
The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc has named former Gap Inc executive Eric Bauer as its new chief operating officer responsible for supply chain, planning and allocation, store operations, finance...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Britain’s Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trad
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022