US: Children's Place shareholder lawsuit opened
Law firm Stull, Stull & Brody has announced the commencement of a shareholder lawsuit against certain members of the board of directors and certain executive officers of Children's Place Retail Stores.
The lawsuit alleges that certain current and prior officers and directors "manipulated the prices of executive and director stock option grants", according to a statement by Stull.
Children's Place said on the 4 January that a special committee of the board of directors was conducting an investigation into its stock option granting practices, with the assistance of outside counsel.
The company said its board was committed to completing the investigation and resolving any issues regarding the company's stock option practices as quickly and diligently as possible.
It anticipates making an announcement about the results of the investigation before the end of January.
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' March 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' June 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc is to remodel 234 of the Disney Stores it operates in North America into a new format as part of an agreement to end an ongoing dispute with The Walt Disney Comp...
Disney Stores North America, a unit of Children's Place Retail Stores Inc, is recalling some of its children's footed pyjamas which pose a risk of burn injury....
The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc has received a notice from the Nasdaq Stock Market warning that its stock could be delisted because it has not yet filed its financial report for the year ended ...
The Children's Place Retail Stores has posted a preliminary 20% rise in fourth quarter revenues and said it is still in talks with Walt Disney Co regarding potential modifications to its license agree...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' February 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The Children's Place Retail Stores has finished an investigation into its stock option granting practices and discovered inconsistencies, the company said....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack