USA: Children's Wear Best Performer At Factory 2-U
FACTORY 2-U STORES INC. (Nasdaq: news) today announced that sales for the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, were $43.6m, an increase of 24.4 per cent over sales of $35.1m for the four-week period ended July 29, 2000. Comparable store sales for the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, decreased 4.7 per cent vs. an increase of 1.6 per cent for the same period last year. For the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, the company opened six new stores: one in Arkansas, one in Mississippi, two in Missouri, one in Nevada and one in Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts