USA: Children's Wear Best Performer At Factory 2-U
FACTORY 2-U STORES INC. (Nasdaq: news) today announced that sales for the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, were $43.6m, an increase of 24.4 per cent over sales of $35.1m for the four-week period ended July 29, 2000. Comparable store sales for the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, decreased 4.7 per cent vs. an increase of 1.6 per cent for the same period last year. For the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, the company opened six new stores: one in Arkansas, one in Mississippi, two in Missouri, one in Nevada and one in Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022