USA: Children's Wear Best Performer At Factory 2-U
FACTORY 2-U STORES INC. (Nasdaq: news) today announced that sales for the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, were $43.6m, an increase of 24.4 per cent over sales of $35.1m for the four-week period ended July 29, 2000. Comparable store sales for the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, decreased 4.7 per cent vs. an increase of 1.6 per cent for the same period last year. For the four-week period ended Aug. 4, 2001, the company opened six new stores: one in Arkansas, one in Mississippi, two in Missouri, one in Nevada and one in Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022