UK: Childrenswear Association Announces Council Of Management
Rosemarie Tayler (of the manufacturer Rosemarie Tayler) has been re-elected to serve a second term as chairman of the National Childrenswear Association. Howard Wilder (Banner Ltd) was re-elected to serve a second term as vice chairman; Henry Denison (Pretty Originals) as honorary treasurer; and Damian Hopkins (Flyers) as honorary secretary.Commented Rosemarie Tayler: "This has been a year of great change for the Association. Not least in our decision to relocate the offices to central London. The opportunity arose to move into the prestigious headquarters of the British Clothing Industry Association at Portland Place, London W1 which, under the cool organizational skills of our chief executive Bryan Green, was completed one month before the millennium festivities got underway."Ken Scates (Banner Ltd) was re-elected to server a further term as president, and Barry Morley was re-elected to serve a further term as vice president. Billy Kohner (Belart Ltd) and Nick Mason (agent) were also elected to serve as vice presidents.Mike Mills, a former chairman of the NCWA Accredited Agents, and Andrea Wilkins, trade consultant, are returning as newly elected council members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective