UK: Childrenswear Association Announces Council Of Management
Rosemarie Tayler (of the manufacturer Rosemarie Tayler) has been re-elected to serve a second term as chairman of the National Childrenswear Association. Howard Wilder (Banner Ltd) was re-elected to serve a second term as vice chairman; Henry Denison (Pretty Originals) as honorary treasurer; and Damian Hopkins (Flyers) as honorary secretary.Commented Rosemarie Tayler: "This has been a year of great change for the Association. Not least in our decision to relocate the offices to central London. The opportunity arose to move into the prestigious headquarters of the British Clothing Industry Association at Portland Place, London W1 which, under the cool organizational skills of our chief executive Bryan Green, was completed one month before the millennium festivities got underway."Ken Scates (Banner Ltd) was re-elected to server a further term as president, and Barry Morley was re-elected to serve a further term as vice president. Billy Kohner (Belart Ltd) and Nick Mason (agent) were also elected to serve as vice presidents.Mike Mills, a former chairman of the NCWA Accredited Agents, and Andrea Wilkins, trade consultant, are returning as newly elected council members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing