ASIA: China Is Footwear Production Leader - Report
1999 was a more encouraging year for the global footwear industry, according to World Footwear Markets published by SATRA, marking a return to expansion after a year of negligible growth. World footwear production, at 11.5 billion pairs, showed an increase of just over four per cent which compared with 0.3 per cent in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report