ASIA: China Is Footwear Production Leader - Report
1999 was a more encouraging year for the global footwear industry, according to World Footwear Markets published by SATRA, marking a return to expansion after a year of negligible growth. World footwear production, at 11.5 billion pairs, showed an increase of just over four per cent which compared with 0.3 per cent in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report