CHINA: China Resources Buys Three Textile Plants
Industrial conglomerate China Resources Enterprise Ltd on Thursday announced it had agreed to acquire three textile plants in China for 140 million yuan ($17m). The company said the deal will see its wholly-owned unit, China Resources Light Industries & Textiles (Holdings) Co, buy two textile and dyeing plants in China's Shaanxi province and another in Jiangsu province.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again