CHINA: China Sanlian Has Misgivings Over Baiwen Plan
Two days before shareholders of Zhengzhou Baiwen Co vote on the company's assets restructuring plan, China's Sanlian Group, the rescuer, has expressed misgivings about its involvement in the bailout plan. Late last year, diversified concern Sanlian Group announced a restructuring deal that aims to rescue Zhengzhou Baiwen from imminent bankruptcy, and eventual delisting from the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Zhengzhou Baiwen is a test case for China's developing stock market, as it challenged the unstated government policy of keeping all listed companies afloat, despite their dismal performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective