CHINA: China Ting forecasts 73% FY profit hike
Silk apparel maker China Ting predicts a 73 per cent net profit hike for full-year trading and plans to plough half its earnings into dividends, its preliminary offering document said.
The company expects net earnings of USD$369m this year, the document said, after five-month profit leapt 80% and turnover jumped 34%.
China Ting aims to put funds from its share float toward boosting output capacity and growing its retail operations.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack