ZIMBABWE: Chinese Backed Revival To Employ 12,000
Revival Fabrics (Pvt) Ltd, a multi-million dollar clothing venture between a Zimbabwean businessman and Chinese investors, will start production this month in a development that could see the creation of 800 new jobs. The project, which has the potential to generate 11,800 new jobs, will open its doors for the first time on November 15.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores