FRANCE: Chloe Launches New Ready-To-Wear Collection
Clothes by award-winning fashion designer Stella McCartney, daughter of the Beatles star, Paul, are set to be available to a wider audience. Chloe, the Paris-based fashion house who Stella designs for, is launching a casual ready-to-wear collection. The fashion house has signed an agreement with a major Italian manufacturer to produce and distribute a new collection for women called "See by Chloe". The "See by Chloe" range is being introduced for autumn/winter 2001-2002 and will be priced roughly half that of the existing Chloe ready-to-wear. The announcement comes just days after Stella was awarded the prestigious VHI/Vogue prize for designer of the year title.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"