FRANCE: Chloe Launches New Ready-To-Wear Collection
Clothes by award-winning fashion designer Stella McCartney, daughter of the Beatles star, Paul, are set to be available to a wider audience. Chloe, the Paris-based fashion house who Stella designs for, is launching a casual ready-to-wear collection. The fashion house has signed an agreement with a major Italian manufacturer to produce and distribute a new collection for women called "See by Chloe". The "See by Chloe" range is being introduced for autumn/winter 2001-2002 and will be priced roughly half that of the existing Chloe ready-to-wear. The announcement comes just days after Stella was awarded the prestigious VHI/Vogue prize for designer of the year title.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing