FRANCE: Christian Dior Profit Soars To 637m Euros
The holding company of luxury goods giant LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, Christian Dior SA, on Thursday revealed its 2002 net profit rocketed to 637 million euros from three million euros in 2001. The firm, which includes the Dior couture house plus all of LVMH's businesses, said in a statement operating profit soared 31 per cent year-on-year to 2.034 billion euros on the back of five per cent climb in sales to 13.168 billion euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"