FRANCE: Christian Dior To Open Flagship Store In Japan
The firm will open a four-storey megastore in an area in the centre of Tokyo known for its trendy fashions and styles.
"This store alone will generate sales of three billion yen in its first year of operations," said Bernard Arnault, president of Christian Dior and parent company, Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA.
He added: "In the current year (to December) sales at Dior in Japan will be more than 10 billion yen. Our success here is thanks to the exceptional quality of our products and the extraordinary creativity of John Galliano."
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores