FRANCE: Christian Dior To Open Flagship Store In Japan
The firm will open a four-storey megastore in an area in the centre of Tokyo known for its trendy fashions and styles.
"This store alone will generate sales of three billion yen in its first year of operations," said Bernard Arnault, president of Christian Dior and parent company, Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA.
He added: "In the current year (to December) sales at Dior in Japan will be more than 10 billion yen. Our success here is thanks to the exceptional quality of our products and the extraordinary creativity of John Galliano."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020