USA: Christopher & Banks Celebrates 35 Per Cent Sales Surge
Specialty retailer of women's fashions, Christopher & Banks Corp, on Thursday revealed a 35 per cent jump in first quarter sales to $77.8 million from $57.6m in the year-ago period and said same-store sales were up 10 per cent. The Minneapolis-based operator of 391 stores under the Christopher & Banks and C.J. Banks labels also revealed that May same-store climbed 12 per cent and total sales surged 35 per cent to $24.8m for the month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"