USA: Christopher & Banks Lifts Credit Facility To $40m
Clothing retailer Christopher & Banks Corp on Thursday said it has increased its revolving credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota NA to $40 million from $25m, subject to inventory levels.
The Minneapolis-based company has negotiated a two year extension to the credit facility with a new maturity date of June 30, 2006, with the facility available for seasonal working capital needs and other general corporate purposes.
Chairman and CEO, Bill Prange, said: "The increase in our credit facility, along with our strong cash balance, will continue to provide us with significant financial flexibility as our business continues to grow."
Companies: Christopher & Banks Corp
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
As a result of strong February merchandise margins, Christopher & Banks Corporation is increasing its earnings estimates for its fiscal fourth quarter....
Ladies' wear retailer Christopher & Banks has reported a 14% leap in third-quarter profit, boosted by increased margins and reduced inventories....
Women's specialty retailer Christopher & Banks has announced a set of management changes and promotions....
Women's clothing retailer Christopher & Banks Corporation has extended the contracts of two outgoing executives....
Women's clothing retailer Christopher & Banks Corporation yesterday posted a 3.6 per cent increase in second quarter profit on improved merchandise margins....
Women's clothing retailer Christopher & Banks Corporation has reported "softer-than-expected" first-quarter earnings, despite increases in net sales and same-store sales....
Women's specialty retailer Christopher & Banks Corp has reported a 54 per cent slump in fourth-quarter profit after being forced to make big markdowns....
Women's apparel retailer Christopher & Banks Corporation has appointed Matthew Dillon to the newly created position of executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, and announced same-stor...
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar