USA: Cintas Celebrates Record Revenues Of $2.16 Billion
Leading corporate identity uniform provider, Cintas Corp, on Friday posted a five per cent climb in full-year net profit to $234.3 million compared to $222.5m in the year-ago period and record revenue of $2.16 billion. The Ohio-based company, which provides uniforms to a wide variety of industries across the US, said after-tax margins were a solid 10.3 per cent of revenue and earnings per diluted share of $1.36 increased five per cent from last year's $1.30 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth