USA: Cintas Extends Movex Fashion Contract
Corporate uniform manufacturer Cintas Corporation has signed a new software licensing agreement with Intentia that will add another 200 Movex Fashion users on top of the original licensing deal signed in 2000. Implementation of Movex is scheduled for completion later this year. Commenting on the new contract, Intentia Americas president Linus Parker noted: " Cintas has maintained an impressive 33-year record of uninterrupted growth in sales and profits. Naturally, we are extremely pleased by the confidence the company has shown in Intentia and in the functionality and flexibility of our Movex Solution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores