USA: Cintas Extends Movex Fashion Contract
Corporate uniform manufacturer Cintas Corporation has signed a new software licensing agreement with Intentia that will add another 200 Movex Fashion users on top of the original licensing deal signed in 2000. Implementation of Movex is scheduled for completion later this year. Commenting on the new contract, Intentia Americas president Linus Parker noted: " Cintas has maintained an impressive 33-year record of uninterrupted growth in sales and profits. Naturally, we are extremely pleased by the confidence the company has shown in Intentia and in the functionality and flexibility of our Movex Solution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Bangladesh urged to release garment union leaders
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022