USA: Cintas Extends Movex Fashion Contract
Corporate uniform manufacturer Cintas Corporation has signed a new software licensing agreement with Intentia that will add another 200 Movex Fashion users on top of the original licensing deal signed in 2000. Implementation of Movex is scheduled for completion later this year. Commenting on the new contract, Intentia Americas president Linus Parker noted: " Cintas has maintained an impressive 33-year record of uninterrupted growth in sales and profits. Naturally, we are extremely pleased by the confidence the company has shown in Intentia and in the functionality and flexibility of our Movex Solution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report