USA: Cintas Extends Movex Fashion Contract
Corporate uniform manufacturer Cintas Corporation has signed a new software licensing agreement with Intentia that will add another 200 Movex Fashion users on top of the original licensing deal signed in 2000. Implementation of Movex is scheduled for completion later this year. Commenting on the new contract, Intentia Americas president Linus Parker noted: " Cintas has maintained an impressive 33-year record of uninterrupted growth in sales and profits. Naturally, we are extremely pleased by the confidence the company has shown in Intentia and in the functionality and flexibility of our Movex Solution."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020